On the first day of the Conference there will be a National Day that will focus on how technology will revolutionise the Cyprus Tourism Industry today. During the ENTER National Day, which precedes the main ENTER conference, we bring together top experts and companies from the region to discuss the future and explore possible collaborations. Renowned speakers and panellists will share their experiences on the subject. We expect more than 250 people from the hotel and tourism industry of Cyprus and abroad to attend, including Government officials and Embassies. This will be a great opportunity to showcase innovations introduced by different companies in different countries and also to participate in the networking and discussions that shape the future of Tourism and Hospitality in Cyprus and beyond!
We are happy to invite you to attend the National day of the conference on the 29th of January. To register go through our registration system. You can choose the local participants’ fee (association member) at €70 per day(fee to include lunch and two coffee breaks).
PROVISIONAL PROGRAMME OF THE NATIONAL DAY – TUESDAY 29th JANUARY
08:30 – 09:30 | Registration
09:30 – 10:00 | Welcome Addresses – Chaired by Professor Dimitrios Buhalis and Melita Rolandi-Strati
- H.E. the Deputy Minister of Tourism in Cyprus, Mr. Savvas Perdios
- Mayor of Nicosia Constantinos Yiorkadjis
- President of the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce, Mr. Christodoulos Angastiniotis
10:00 – 11:30 | Selling Destinations and Smart Tourism
- Eoghan Corry, Journalist and Editor of Travel Extra, Ireland
- Grigoris Zarifopoulos, Google Country Director – Greece, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Malta
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis Bournemouth University
- Alexandros Trimis CEO & Co-Founder at Welcome Pickups
11:30 – 12:00 | Networking Break
12:00 – 13:30 | Engaging in Reviews and Developing Reputation towards competitiveness
- Christos Ditoras, Hilton Athens and IFITT Greece Use and impact of Social Media and website on Hilton Athens.
- Galatia Filipidou-Psoma GM Aliathon Resort
- Nikos Aristou Four Seasons Hotel
- Farah Shammas MD St Raphael Resort and Marina
13:30 – 14:30 | Networking Lunch
14:30 – 16:00 | Technology enabled Distribution channels
- Dimitris Kossyfas Head of Travel – Google Greece, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Malta
- Vasilis Stamataris, Association of Cyprus Travel Agents
- Demetris Demetriou, General Manager, St Raphael Resort
16:00 – 16:30 | Networking Break
16:30 – 18:00 | Technology solutions
- Kypros Kypri, Debliteck Services Ltd.
- Christoforos Mavromatis OBQO and Purple Travel
- Dimitris Serifis, CEO, Nelios
- Manolis Varouhas,CEO, imonline
- Yiannis Tappouras, General Manager Aeolos Cyprus Travel ‘Bookcyprus’ platform